EM International is one of the worlds leading publishers on quality journals of Environmental Science, Ecology, Environmental Engineering and Biotechnology.
It publishes three International journals:
, ISSN# 0257-8050-Quarterly.
It is now in 35th year of publication and is one of the widely circulated and referred journal in the field. It has SCOPUS H index 18.
Ecology, Environment and Conservation
, ISSN# 0971-765X-quarterly.
It features in MASTER JOURNAL LIST OF ISI (Thomson Reuters, U.S.A)
. Widely circulated in India and all over the world. It has SCOPUS H index 9. It is now in the 21st year of publication.
Asian Journal of Microbiology, Biotechnology & Environmental Sciences
, ISSN# 0972-3005-quarterly.
Now in to 17th
year of publication. It has SCOPUS H index 11.(In collaboration with Global Science Publications)
All journals publish peer reviewed research papers, reviews and topical articles. The journals have an extensive editorial board comprising of leading scientists and we always welcome senior scientists in these fields to send us their resume at (firstname.lastname@example.org) for consideration in the Editorial Boards.
So far above 5000 scientists all over the world have published their research with us.
The journals publish research papers/reviews and topical articles in following areas:
- Ecology of grasslands, forests, freshwaters and marine areas
- Biodiversity and Biodiversity conservation.
- Taxonomy as related to ecology from various ecosystems
- Water air and soil pollution
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Air Pollution Control
- Solid waste management
- Resource conservation and recycling
- Toxicology and Eco-toxicology
- Human ecology
- Agricultural ecology
- Water resources conservation
- Hazardous waste management
- Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Agricultural microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental laws
- Climate change
- Carbon markets
- Cell Biology
- Medical Microbiology
- Restoration Ecology, any other topic in Botany,Zoology,Microbiology, Env. Sc. & Engg. and Biotechnology
The Journals are abstracted/covered in:
- EBSCO Publishing, U.S.A.
- Chemical Abstracts, U.S.A.
- Cambridge Science Abstracts
- Ecology Abstracts
- Pollution Abstracts
- Eco-Disc CD Rom
- Geological Abstracts
- International Development Abstracts
- Oceanographic Literature Review
- Zoological Records
- Indian Science Abstracts, Niscair, India
- Elsevier’s Compendex
- Elsevier’s Current Awareness in Biological Sciences
- Elsevier’s Encompass
- Elsevier’s Geobase
All journals are accredited with National Academy of Agricultural sciences, NAAS, India.
All Journals are covered by SCOPUS.
The journals also feature in Uhlrich International Periodical Directory, U.K., Gale Directory, U.K. and SAARC directory of periodicals.
The journals are extensively subscribed in large number of countries and in India by:
- Leading universities
- Leading educational institutions
- Engineering and technological institutes
- Government Departments
- Industries’ Environment and R&D Departments
- Individual Researchers
Authors of our journals also automatically get an SCOPUS H index or their H index increases once their paper is published in our journals.
'Pollution Research', 'ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION' and 'Asian Journal of Microbiology Biotechnology & Environmental Sciences' journals are published in March, June, September & December of every year.
Normally a paper submitted in our journals, if suitable, is published in 3-6 months. The journals regularly cover,
- Environmental news
- Latest standards and Environmental laws
- Book reviews
- Information on conferences and meets
- Comments on research published recently